I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom - and Happy Grandparent's Day

Today is my mom's birthday. (I won't say how many, but she is older than me!!) ;)

And, today is Grandparent's Day. And the first official Grandparent's day for my Mom and Dad and Jay's Dad. It's days like this that I wish we lived closer to our parents. (but don't get your hopes up, Dad. We are perfectly happy where we are)
Here's a picture of Alex probably eating dirt or grass or leaves or something like that.


4 comments:

Mindy said...

Love this picture! It's so beautiful!!! I sure wish I could watch OSU....GRRRRRR. Refuse to pay more to watch them but I have heard that they DO need to get their act together soon...taking everyone's word for it. But as for Michigan...HAHAHA...that's all I have to say!
Hugs

Alleen said...

I feel terrible. I didn't realize it was Grandparent's Day.

Cute pic of the handsome Alex!

Soltana said...

Happy birthday to mom!!!! I didn't know either..OOPPSS...

HAHAHAHA Michigan!!!

Dena said...

A face like that has made grandparents day sooo worth the wait - Don't tell my mom its GP day - I totally biffed it!