I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Alex and Laughing



Alex has a great little giggle. We were able to make him laugh on our visit trip, and he's laughing even more now. Some things just crack him up, but he's also very ticklish. My mom, Jay and I have all been able to make him giggle.

Monday night, my friend, Michelle, her parents, and all three of her kids (Tyler - 8, Sarah - almost 6, and Zack - almost 1 year) came over to meet Alex. Tyler and Sarah started playing with him, and he just cracked up. We aren't sure if it's what Tyler was doing (playing with a stuffed animal) or if it was just Tyler, but we've never seen Alex laugh like that. He was practically hyperventalating. It was hilarious!!

Here are a couple pictures Jay took of him laughing.

No comments: