I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Was I Really Good in a Past Life??

I must have been, because Alex is being really good!!

He went to bed last night at 8:00 and slept straight through until 6:30. I fed him, changed him, played a little bit, and then he went back down at 7:45. He's still sleeping. I would guess that he'll be up soon as he's been taking about an hour nap first thing in the morning, another short nap in the late morning and then about a 2 hour nap in the afternoon.

I'd really like to take a shower, but the way our bedroom/bathroom is, I'm afraid I'll wake him up. Jay had to go into work today, so I'm on my own.

We are going to take a car ride today. I need to run some food up to church this afternoon for a funeral dinner, so I think I'm going to put Alex in his car seat, drive up to church, drop the food off and then come home. He might as well start getting used to it.

No comments: