I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My Fantasy Football Team

I've been on a fantasy football league for the past 8 years. I've done ok in some years, and really good in others.

This year - I STINK!!!!! I'm 0-4....worst ever. I was one of the unfortunate ones who drafted both Trent Green and Ben R. (his name is too long and difficult to spell). For those of you who don't follow football - Trent Green smacked his head really hard the 2nd game of the season, and I'm still not sure he knows who he is, and Ben R. had to have his appendix removed in an emergency surgery. I've been playing a really bad quarterback who has just done terrible.

Then, my number 1 running back is Brian Westbrook - you never know with him...he's always hurt, and he didn't even play Monday night. But, I didn't know about it soon enough to change my lineup.

I think I'm going to try to lose all of my games this year!!

On the OSU front - we are still undefeated, and number one in the polls. We are going to the game on Saturday. (they play Bowling Green State University which is where my mom went, and where I think she wanted me to go - but it was too close to home) My parents are going and taking their RV so we will get to tailgate. My brother and sis-in-law are also going, and my aunt and uncle (and cousin!) have season tickets. It should be a good time, and our last game without a bambino.

What do you think the chances are that we won't stop at the outlet stores?? I would say there is no chance, but we would have to stop on the way up as it's a 3:30 game. I doubt we will stop...that's probably a good thing since Alex's closet is getting full!

No comments: