I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Daylight Savings Time

I used to love "falling back" in October. I got an extra hour of sleep....or I could stay up until 11:00 and not feel the effects. (Yes - I go to bed at 10:00....yes, I'm a dork)

Now - I have a kid and I hate daylight savings time.

Alex got up at 2:30, 4:30, 5:00, and I just fed him and laid him back down. He's not asleep yet, but I know he's tired.

That's why I'm blogging at 6:00 in the morning!!!

On a side note, he's laying in his crib right now going mamamamamama. Maybe I can get him to call me mama before he says dada.

1 comment:

Dominick's Mommy said...

Okay, you are having the same night time problems I WAS having. Go to my site and read my situation and see what you think. Our baby's Dr. convinced me to do the "cry it out" which I would have NEVER done b/c everything I had ever read said NOT to do that with an adopted child. His Dr. explained that that applies more to a child from an orphanage, that has been neglected, or that is having significant attachment problems. To make a long story short, I didn't think that would EVER work with my baby and I didn't think I could do it. But I did and I am SOOOOOO glad I did. He sleeps 100% through the night and NEVER wakes up, it is so awesome and even after the first night of letting his scream for 45 minutes, he woke up happy and smiling the next morning.
Lynn