I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Friday, October 13, 2006

Off to Antigua

Well - Alex was up again today at 4:30. He took a bottle and then played and laughed. I think he's a morning person. I'm SO not a morning person, so this should be interesting.

He's sleeping right now, and I'm off to get ready as we leave in about an hour and a half to head to Antigua. It's really cloudy today, but I hope the rain holds off so we can do some shopping.

Alex is still a very good baby - we are very lucky!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim and Jay,

So glad to see you guys made it there and everything went smoothly. He's a very lucky little guy to have such wonderful parents. I'm sure you feel just as lucky to have him. Congratulations - I know it's been a long time coming but it's all worth it!
Take care, Lisa Webb