I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Thursday, August 10, 2006

A Great Day - But Not for Us

Well - we still haven't heard anything....ANYTHING!!! No pictures - no medical update - no word on Family Court.....did I say NOTHING!!!!!!!!

Ok - I feel better now. :) It actually has been a really good day for Guatemalan adoptions. There were 15 outs today on the adoption forum I watch. I don't think there has been 15 outs for the past 3 months. (outs mean out of PGN - the sort of last big step in Guatemalan adoptions - this part used to take 4-8 weeks, and has been taking more like 8-12 lately) It's a very happy day for many families.

I was just getting ready to type that I hoped that my friend Melinda would get out soon, and just checked my email. SHE'S OUT!!!! I'm talking to her now. She should be able to travel in about 6 weeks to bring her little guy home.

Praise the Lord!!!!!

No comments: