I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Monday, August 28, 2006

One More Night

We both made it through one more night and we have one more night. We had an easy night again. He took 1 oz of a bottle at 9:15, fell asleep, woke up at 4:45, took another bottle, and then went back to sleep until 7:15. He's taken a couple naps today, but not very long ones.

We're in the baby room right now letting housekeeping clean our room. We've been in there every morning so far, so we've just had them clean the bathroom. Alex is loving it in here today. He's playing on the mat with the toys, and is just having a great time.

His Foster Mother comes tomorrow at 9:30 to get him and we then head to the airport. The time has gone so quickly, I can't believe it's time to head back home tomorrow.

No comments: