I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Friday, August 18, 2006

MORE PICTURES


Can you believe it!? I got more pictures today. These were from AHH as they just back from a visit trip. These pictures would have been taken in just the past couple of weeks. These are the two that I can post.

Maria must have taken our latest care package with her when she went down. The book he is looking at is one we sent down, and the pile of stuff in the background is the rest of the items we sent.

Look at those cheeks. Can you believe them?? I can't wait to just squeeze them.

We also got a new camcorder today. We're going to practice over the next week so hopefully we can get some good video of him.

7 days from right now I should be holding him. :)



No comments: