I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Jay Pictures and Bummed

Ok - I know that there are some of you out there that read this blog just to see if I talk about Jay or post some pictures of him. (and you know who you are!!)

I don't have any pictures of Jay that are digital that I can post. I plan on getting at least ONE picture of him on our trip, so I promise I'll post a picture of him soon.

I was so upset this weekend. I was at Babies R' Us and I noticed that our crib bedding stuff was no longer there (they just had a couple packages of the border). I asked, and Babies R Us is no longer carrying the line!!! Can you believe it! So, I thought, no problem, I'll just go buy stuff online. Then I found out the entire line has been discontinued. So, I found a site online that had everything that I wanted (that I had registered for) and just bought it all. I got the lamp, a blanket, a throw pillow, a picture frame, more drawer pulls, and 4 yards of coordinating fabric. Oh well - at least I discovered it now, and was able to get the stuff I wanted. (oh - and dad, you'll love this - I bought the night light on eBay and I'm bidding on the rug right now!)

3 days and counting.......(and still not able to get everything in the suitcases)

No comments: