I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

PICTURES!!!!!!

Jay called me today from home (I was still at work). We got pictures today in the mail!!!!!!! I'm thinking that these were taken with one of the disposable cameras that we sent down as the pictures were obviously taken at different times.

The best part is we now have pictures of him with both his Foster Mom and his Foster Sister (who is 16). I'm not going to post any of those pictures to respect the privacy of the foster family. I'm just so glad we are going to have these for Alex when he gets older.

We haven't gotten a medical update (not sure we will) so how about we have a contest. So - what do you think his weight will be when we go down next week? (He was 12.3 lbs at his 2 month appointment)

YEAH!!!!!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know me, I can't pass up a chance to place a bet. I would like to guess Alex's weight at 14 lbs 10 ozs. **I spent a lot of time calculating that- I looked up Zach's weight at 2 and 4 months in his baby book. However, do you really think the hotel is going to have a scale? Kelly said you could take him to the grocery store to weigh him. Knowing you, there is probably a scale packed in your suitcase already. For those of you who don't know, she has had a suitcase packed in her family room FULL of baby things for weeks.
It is going to be a great trip. Take lots of pictures of Jay holding the baby. I can't wait until we all get to meet the little guy.

love you guys!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

How about 13.8. He is a very handsome little boy.

Ginger
www.berali.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Where are the pics of this Jay guy? I want to see more Jay!!!

Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures of this Jay guy? I want to see more JAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is great. I've bookmarked your blog. It sits in my favorites, just below bluegrassreport.org...so I'll be following your quest.

Pictures of Jay holding his new little football are a must!

Cheers,
Your pal at the RPK