I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Saturday, August 05, 2006

What I Bought Today

I went to Loews today. I bought paint so I can redo the bookcase and changing table we have. I think it will work. I hate trying to pick out paint colors. I'm just not good at it. I had the quilt from the crib set out on the cart with all of these paint colors laid out on it. I kept taking paint samples off until I had about 4 left. The paint lady from Loews came over to see if I needed help. I had one color in mind that I thought would work, and it was the one that she picked out also. So, I went with it.

I also bought some green and cream storage bin type things. They will come in handy. I then bought a curtain rod and a storage system for toys. Everything was on sale, so that made me happy.

I still don't have the border up in the room. I think Michelle is going to come over and help me with it. Maybe I'll get it started tomorrow.

I've found a couple people on the online forum I'm on that live in Louisville (or at least the Louisville area). One of them is even using our same agency. We're in the process of setting up a time for all of us to get together for lunch/dinner. It will be nice to go out with a group of people who understand what I'm going through.

The weather has finally broken here. It's still hot, but the humidity is finally low. I can handle the sun/heat - it's that humidity that gets me every time.

No comments: