I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I Samuel 1:27

Sunday, August 20, 2006

I Think I Need Help

Ok - I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Jay and I have the ability to take 4 checked bags and 2 carry on bags - and I don't think I can get everything to fit!! Seriously - I need help - or need to be stopped or something.

I don't know what to do. Maybe I can get away with one outfit the whole time we are down there. :) I don't want to leave any of Alex's clothes here. I'm pretty sure he's going to be too big for most of them, but I want to leave them with his foster mom.

I'll keep you all posted on how I do with all of this. I'm off to sterilize the bottles, and I may go upstairs and mark the wall to get the border up.

5 days and counting......

No comments: